Hi, remember me?

8.31.2015

It's Char! I know, it's been awhile since I've been here. A lot has happened since then, and if you're out of the loop THIS and THIS happened, along with THIS and THAT.

So, my 'fashion blogging' days have been over for quite some time, and I love the path that I'm currently on. I've gained more focus on my true passion for Art and my journey through Minimalism. I'm still very much into fashion, but my style has turned a 180, and I feel that it really expresses who I am.

Minimalism will be the focal point of this blog, which I believe truly fits "Simply Newtral" to a T. That's why I knew I had to keep this blog, knowing how much Simply Newtral meant to me. It meant so much to me that I created a YouTube channel! So, if you're totally out of it...here's my first video explaining a bit about this new journey that I'm on:


So on this blog, I'll be sharing my progress and thoughts on a more indepth level. It will connect with my Instagram @simply.newtral because I usually have a lot to say but I always feel that having a long caption would only annoy my followers, lol.

So, for those of you still on here, I hope we can get reacquainted :) And hopefully you're interested enough to follow me along through this new found journey of mine.

Live Simply,

Char

0 comments:

Post a Comment

simply newtral All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger