Traveling Light: Skincare Pots!

9.02.2015

So exactly a week from now, I'll be in San Francisco visiting my cousin and his fiance and I'm totally excited! This will be my second time traveling since I've started my journey through Minimalism and I gotta say, packing is fun now! Mainly because I realize what I really need to bring and traveling light is way better, for sure.

I was thinking of filming a series for my channel, but editing videos can take up SO much time, so I think I'll opt for blogging the details/process on here. I do plan on filming a video on the overall carry-on luggage and backpack that I'll be bringing along with me, so hopefully I can get that out on time! Ahh *crosses fingers*

Anyway, first thing I've tackled are my skincare products. In the past, I've tried finding suitable containers that abide by the TSA requirements (3 oz or less) and I think I've found my favorite one thus far: PAINT POTS. Yes! I found this at Michael's Arts & Crafts before my last trip to NYC and I knew it would be perfect! It's perfect because it was a good size for my week long trip and it doesn't take up a lot of space! Huge plus!

For my SF trip, I'll be there for 4 days and 3 nights, and thankfully the paint pots came in a pack of...24 or so? And it was less than $5 :)

So, here's a step by step that I've put together:












NOTE: I cleaned/sanitized the pots beforehand and made sure I used a clean butter knife :)

I hope you guys found this helpful! Next up, I'll be sharing what makeup I'll be bringing along with me. 

Live Simply,

Char

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! And I just have to say that I'm totally obsessed with your handwriting, haha. Have fun in San Francisco! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Hope you've been well :) xoxo

      Delete

simply newtral All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger